About the Role
Our client is a global team with more than 20 offices worldwide. They provide engineered components and frameworks that are incredibly precise and powerful for a variety of mission-critical purposes. This is the ideal chance for you if you're seeking for a workplace culture that values empowerment, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Development, qualification and implementation of new manufacturing processes/production technologies/areas
- Design and introduction of jigs and fixtures, partial automation and automation solutions
- Preparation of validation documentation for new equipment/processes
- Execution of failure analyses and introduction of corrective measures in the production area
- Degree in Biomedical/Medical/Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics or equivalent education
- Good knowledge of electronics and test engineering
- Analytical, conceptual, and process-oriented
- Personal initiative and a sense of teamwork
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
Please apply with your CV or contact May-Lynn Capocciama-Knecht for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in R&D, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.
+49 30 1663 7750