Clinical Evaluation Specialist
We are supporting a global client who are based in Munich and leading the way in the development of orthopaedic medical devices.
They are now searching for a Clinical Evaluation Specialist to join the team in Clinical and support the Orthopaedic Research department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creation of Clinical Evaluations Reports.
- Advising the regulatory affairs department on clinical topics.
- Conducing literature research and identifying literature-based evidence.
- Analysis and interpretation of clinical data and presentation of this.
- Strong experience with writing CERs in accordance with MEDDEV 2.7/1.
- Knowledge of medical device laws and standards (e.g. MDD/MDR, ISO 14971)
- Fluency in English & German.
- 30 days’ vacation
- Bonus scheme.
- Home office flexibility is offered.
Please contact Hollie Barry for further information on this position and/or others in the medical device industry: email@example.com