Product Quality Manager
Are you an expert in Quality, with a deep knowledge of product development? Interested in working with a major player and globally recognised company in the respiratory field?
We're currently supporting a longstanding client based in Würzburg who are growing the Quality team further and searching for strong quality expert to play an integral source of support during the entire lifecycle of their best-selling respiratory diagnostic devices. The room for development is huge, with a roadmap for leadership and the chance to build a team in future.
- You will be the Quality subject matter expert for all quality assurance and regulatory activities relating to each product and product line
- Providing quality guidance during initial design and prototyping phases
- Responsible for continuous improvement of quality measures
- Applying ISO 13485, ISO 62366 and other regulatory requirements during entire product lifecycle
- Organize and maintain documentation and systems in relation to product quality
- Trending of quality data and CAPAs
- Strong knowledge of product development
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements including: ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 62366
- 5+ years of experience within Quality Management for medical devices
- Fluency in English and German is required
If you're interested in this position, please contact Hollie Barry for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org