Quality Control Specialist
A global leader dedicated to the development, manufacture, and distribution of respiratory hardware and software medical devices. This international team want to strengthen their Quality Control department and are currently looking for Quality Control Specialist for their HQ location in Würzburg.
What will you do?
- Report to the Quality Control Manager and support with labelling, CAPA processes, and topics that are related to Quality Control in their medical product portfolio and QMS under ISO13485
- Control of nonconforming goods
- Support of the QRA department, associated teams, and Quality Assurance Manager
- Coordination of the CAPA process for the non QRA CAPA owners
- Support of the audits and continuous improvement projects in Quality Assurance
- Documentation of the final Quality Assurance check in the final assembly
What is needed?
- Experience of general knowledge of MS Office, entry level acceptable but 2-3 years of experience preferred.
- Technical background of technical degree, life science, engineering, or technical discipline preferred
- Some experience related to CAPA or QC for medical devices, working in accordance to ISO13485
What is offered?
- Permanent fulltime contract
- An attractive salary with 13 months’ salary
- Hybrid position with 2-3 days a week on site
- Excellent team culture with supportive colleagues
- Opportunity to develop in new areas
Please apply with your CV or contact Dominika Wyrwinska for further details.