We are currently supporting a client in Freiburg, who is a global leader in radiation therapy and active medical devices.
They are in the need of a Quality Engineer to strengthen their QM team with activities related to the product development.
- Creation, maintenance and approval of medical device documentation in accordance with MDR
- Participation in the further development of the QMS for Research & Development
- Ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met
- Project-specific knowledge and implementation of the essential requirements
- Support of the development department in quality-relevant activities
- Successfully completed studies in medical technology, process engineering or a similar field
- Previous experience in quality management (ISO 13485; MDR)
- Knowledge of risk management, software, usability and medical device safety is an advantage
- Fluent in written & spoken English and German
- Strong communication skills
Please apply with your CV or contact Kasia Krasuska for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.
+49 30 16 63 83 76