We are supporting a client based in Freiburg who are producing award-winning products in the in-vitro diagnostics space, using highly innovative technology to support testing for the Covid-19 response along with other infectious diseases.
They are now searching for a Quality Engineer to join and strengthen the team further, working broadly across Quality topics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of CAPAs and Non-Conformity management.
- Overseeing key supplier relationships.
- Contact person for changes and improvements in production processes.
- Supporting the scaling of manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and GMP.
- Experience with in-vitro diagnostic devices is preferred.
- Experience with supplier support is desirable.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office flexibility is offered.
Please contact Hollie Barry for further information on this position and/or others in Quality Management: email@example.com