Quality Manager (m / w / d)
Based in Frankfurt
My client is a global, market leading medical device manufacturer. The company are very well known, highly regarded, and offer drug device combination products up to Class III. The position is focused on QMS, SAP, optimizing business processes, training and stakeholder management. You will be part of a global team focused in this area, with colleagues across the world to work with, as well as a team in the office in the RA/QM department.
- Designing business processes for Quality Management in SAP
- Hold workshops and prepare presentations on business processes, working with local experts
- Draft documentation of future processes
- Participate in SAP template tests for QM business processes
- Template tests in SAP for business processes
- Close cooperation with various other departments
- Degree educated in scientific studies or engineering
- 2-4 years of experience in Quality Management at a medical device company
- Working knowledge of the MDD/MDR
- High fluency in German, with very good spoken and written English
- Process drvien
- Expererience working with SAP is essential
Please apply with your CV or contact the job poster Rebecca Stevens for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.