Quality Supply Chain Manager
Based in Hessen (hybrid)
Our client is a global leader (top 10 worldwide) of active medical devices at Class III and pharmaceutical drugs. They are in the middle of a global project across 54 sites in EMEA, Latin America and Asia Pacific to reduce complexity in business processes for the QM department by designing new interfaces and sub-systems for all areas of quality - design control, CAPA, Supplier Management, PMS.
As the Quality Supply Chain Manager (m/f/d), it is your responsibility to guarantee that all regulations, health and safety standards, and conformity criteria are followed, as well as that the wholesale business complies with GDP (good distribution practises).
- You introduce and maintain the quality management system.
- You (further) develop the GDP process and SOP landscape.
- You implement appropriate facilities and processes for optimal storage and maintenance of products.
- You will ensure operational wholesale operations in compliance with specific national specifications and qualification requirements.
- You assist in the coordination and execution of processes to handle returned, rejected, recalled or counterfeit products.
- You support in communicating with/to authorities (e.g. RP Darmstadt, TÜV SÜD)
- You create training programs for training and qualification of employees
- You have a completed bachelor's degree, ideally a higher degree.
- You have several years of practical experience in the field of distribution of medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
- You have experience in a similar position with expertise as a person responsible for wholesale trade according to GDP and AMG.
- You understand the quality management system processes and their implementation in electronic quality management software solutions.
- You are proficient in applying quality management standards (e.g. ISO13485) and medical device regulations and drug regulations (e.g. MDD/MDR, GMP, AMG, AMWHV Article 83 2001/83/EU, ICH Q10).
- You have Extensive knowledge in SAP, TrackWise, PTC-Windchill or comparable.
- You are collaborative with strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and are willing to travel!
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- You will work globally with over 10,000 employees and expand your international network!
- You profit from 30 days of vacation
- You can enjoy Flexible hours, continuous development, pension scheme and more.
- Travel to different production sites and become and expert of the company’s presence in Germany
Are you interested to find out more about this role? Please contact Vera-Lucia Bösch for further details:
Phone: +49 30 16 63 68 37
#LH-VB1 #remote #hybrid