Are you an Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenging opportunity, where besides improving your skills, you could improve or even save someone’s life?
Our client – a breathing specialist in the world is currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team of experts on site near Würzburg.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting of technical investigations and projects of medical equipment/devices/systems while liaising with other departments as well as external suppliers.
- Execution and coordination of project and process engineering tasks, such as electrical component replacement or development of test tools for the devices.
- Close collaboration with product sustaining team as well as the stakeholders in order to guarantee an integrated solution.
- Providing technical support for production department, R&D, purchasing, Quality and Regulatory Affairs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Previous experience in creation, implementation and sustaining of embedded software (C, C++)
- Understanding of quality standards: ISO 9001, ISO 13485, MDR/FDA, IEC 60601.
- Great communication skills, especially within interdisciplinary teams.
- Great use of both English and German languages.
Please apply with your CV or contact Kasia Krasuska for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.
+49 30 16 63 83 76