Senior Project Manager RDX
Are you an experienced Project Manager working in a highly regulated industry?
Are you excited by innovation and life-saving devices?
Then read on…
One of our established global clients, specializing in ventilation and patient monitoring are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee and manage their international R&D activities as well as the New Product Introduction projects.
In this role you would ensure that company’s values and standards are upheld across local and outsourced (international) R&D teams.
- Managing multiple product development projects with a focus on NPI projects.
- Completing regular checks and updates of project portfolio, as well as escalating project risks to Management
- Continuous improvement of the Program Management processes.
- Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Informatics or similar.
- A certification in the areas of Project or Program Management from a specialized institution
- Written and spoken fluency in English & German language.
- Previous experience in highly regulated industry (medical device, automotive, aerospace etc)
If you're interested in this position, please contact Kasia Krasuska for further details: