One of our well-established clients – a global leader in manufacturing diagnostic devices for primary care is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to support their Research and Development with current and upcoming projects.
- Development & Implementation of the software components of active medical devices in accordance with IEC 62304 (to include relevant documentation).
- Development of embedded and application software for Class I – IIb medical devices.
- Coordination of interface specifications with development partners.
- Planning, development, and implementation of software concepts as well as software architecture and design.
- Collaboration in the implementation of software development methodology and tool-chain, continuous integration, debugging, testing.
- Successful completion of degree in computer science or similar.
- Experience in the field of software development for active medical devices.
- Knowledge in classical and / or agile development methods, embedded systems, C/C++ and implementation of interfaces in QT/QML.
- Experience in configuration / handling Linux, ideally with Yocto.
- Fluent English & German (both written and in speech).
Please apply with your CV or contact Kasia Krasuska for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.
+49 30 16 63 83 76