Would you like to join a team who can offer you autonomy, and a structured career development plan?
Our client, a world leading company in the field of analytical instruments, are searching for a Field Service Engineer to join their Technical Engineering team. You'll support with tasks such as installation, maintenance, service and technical support for the products, whilst building strong relationships and ensuring customers have a high level of satisfaction.
- Handling communication with customers, including technical questions or queries.
- Installation and testing of systems and accessories at the customer’s site.
- Delivery of basic operator training.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance and repairs at the customer’s site.
- Technical support contact to customers and colleagues, including sales team.
- Travel to customers within EMEA region (occasionally USA & Asia).
- 2+ years of experience in a Field Service/Technical Service Engineering position.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong computer literacy (knowledge of data system hardware).
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills and keep up to date with new technologies.
- Practical way of thinking and high level of initiative – ability to diagnose issues and find solutions.
- Must be willing to travel regularly.
- Fluency in German and English.
Please contact Hollie Dear for more information on this opportunity, and others in the medical technology field.