Service Engineer Medical Devices
Adaptive Life Science is recruiting for an exciting role as a Customer Service Technician/Service Engineer for international healthcare corporation that specialize in the development, distribution, manufacture, and upkeep of medical technologies for cardio and respiratory diagnostics.
As Customer Service Technician/Service Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Direct product installation at the customer's site, as well as repair, maintenance, and training
- Efficient route and material planning in accordance with the given operational plan for the main support area (Hannover and Lower Saxony area) and, upon request, for the entire Germany
- Work documentation and corresponding reporting with the requested data
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and competent customer service.
- Communicate with customers, sales, and office personnel about product questions, product handling, customer orders, and work orders.
- Appropriate personal appearance at the customer's site
- Remote access and remote maintenance of the customer's IT systems
What experience is required from you?
- Completion of technical training (electronics, medical technology, data processing), preferably in the field of medical technology or a similar qualification (technician, bachelor, or Dipl.-Ing.)
- Appropriate field service experience with PC-based medical products and in dealing safely with customers
- Strong IT skills, since you’ll be working with software and hardware devices
- Knowledge of medical device guidelines and medical device conformity regulations in Germany
- Very good level of English and German both spoken and written
- Working with life-saving medical products
- Competitive 13 monthly salaries
- 30 days of vacation
- Company car
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate and send the application, if you do not have your current CV updated you can get in contact via LinkedIn or XING.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact: