Service Engineer for Medical Devices
My client is a global healthcare firm with over 4,000 employees dedicated to the development, manufacture, distribution, and support of health-related technologies and medical devices.
This organisation supports cutting-edge technology in the field of cardiorespiratory diagnostics, and ventilation technology systems.
To strengthen their Technical Service team and support customers even more, they are hiring in Munich!
What work will you do?
• Efficient route and material planning to the supplied operational plan for the Munich and, on request, for the rest of Germany
• Installation of medical device IT systems directly at the customer's site, as well as repair work, maintenance, and training
• Responsible for good customer satisfaction and competent customer assistance
• Communication with customers, sales, and office personnel concerning product questions, product handling, customer orders, and work orders.
• Professional presence at the customer's location
• Remote access and maintenance services for customers' IT systems
What do you bring?
• Technical training (electronics, medical technology, data processing), ideally in the field of medical technology or a related certification (technician, bachelor, or Dipl.-Ing.)
• IT knowledge of computer hardware and software, operating systems and networks
• Knowledge of medical device guidelines and German conformity regulations for medical devices
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
• A valid driving licence of Class 3 or B
• Residence in Munich (or surrounding areas)
What’s on offer?
• An interesting and versatile field service task
• Flat hierarchies in a committed and cooperative team
• Opportunities for professional and personal development
• A permanent full-time contract (40 hours per week)
• An attractive salary with 13 months' salary
• Company-sponsored company pension scheme
• Other additional services
Are you interested to find out more about this role? Please contact Rebecca.Stevens@Adaptivelifescience.com or apply now!