Technical Project Manager or Team Leader - Electronic Medical Devices
Our client is a leading specialist in endoscopic spine surgery. They continuously look to create new, innovative technologies for minimally invasive spine surgery.
They are currently in a need of an experienced Technical Project Manager or Team Leader to develop electronic devices, and ensure their technological and regulatory standards are efficiently implemented.
- Evaluation of new development projects and determination of resource requirements
- Continuous follow-up of compliance with the schedules, costs and quality requirements of the individual projects
- Management of development projects, complex work packages and post-market product changes
- Leadership and further development of one or more project teams
- Support of projects regarding communication with external partners and suppliers
- Team building and ensuring a cross-divisional exchange of expertise
- Successfully completed studies in medical technology, electronics, information technology or a similar field
- Many years of experience in the development of active medical products, as well as several years of management responsibility in development projects
- Proven success in the development of electronic devices in the field of medical technology
- Experience in standard-compliant development (ISO 13485, ISO 14971, IEC 60601-1, IEC 62304) and knowledge of technical documentation according to MDR EU 2017/745
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Excellent project management skills as well as distinctive leadership qualities
- High flexibility and resilience
- Results-oriented and independent way of working
Please apply with your CV or contact Kasia Krasuska for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in R&D and Quality Management.
+44 208 133 5376