Adaptive Life Science support medical device companies with hiring across four key operations functions; Marketing, Project Management Office, Supply Chain Management and Technical Service.
So whether you’re looking for a UX/UI Designer, a specialist in Channel Marketing, a Product Marketing Manager, a Technical PM, a Procurement Director or Field Service Engineer, we have the talent, all bringing a wealth of experience with medical devices.
Looking for an opportunity in the space yourself, get in touch!
- Adaptive can present Marketing Operations candidates from Mid-Leadership level including C-Suite, that bring relevant market experience across UX/UI, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing and CRM to name but a few.
- Our candidates bring experience collaborating with the other departments from product to engineering, analytics/BI and sales, creating effective marketing campaigns and materials that help showcase a your products and solutions.
- Having a well run PMO is crucial to ensuring and maintain high standards for project management across an organization. Adaptive can help your business to find fitting and experienced project managers from either an operational or technical perspective.
- A good project manager is like the glue that holds and brings the team together, ensuring issues are forecast, change requests are handled, risk management is followed and that processes are efficient and streamlined to hit specific objectives.
Supply Chain Management
- Adaptive can support hires across the supply chain in the medical device industry, from procurement to supplier management and logistics.
- We match not only on the role, but also on the industry focus. Our candidate network is comfortable working in a highly regulated sector and the compliance topics that come with it.
- Our team of specialist consultants screen not only for technical ability and experience, but soft skills vital for success like stakeholder management, hands-on ability vs strategic mindset, project leading ability and much more.
- Adaptive recruit for start-up and well-established medical device companies, supporting hires across their technical service team from Biomedical Engineers, to Field Service Engineers, Installation Engineers, Training Specialists and Application Engineers.
- Whether it’s a IVD product, digital solution or software/hardware combination product – our candidate network of engineers and service professionals all come with the same customer facing skill set and problem solving attitude to support local and international customers in multiple languages.