Terms & Conditions
You and Us
"We" means Adaptive Business Group Ltd, and "our" shall be construed accordingly. "You" means the person, firm company or organisation browsing and/or using the Website, and "your" shall be construed accordingly. "Adaptive Business Group Family" means all companies connected with us. A company is connected with us if it is: (i) a subsidiary or holding company of us; (ii) controlled by the same person(s) who control us or our holding company; (iii) a subsidiary or holding company of any company in (i) or (ii) above; or (iv) in the same group as any company under (i), (ii) or (iii) above. "subsidiary" and "holding company" shall be as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. The term "control" shall have the same meaning as defined in Section 416 of the Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988. Two companies are in the same group if they share the same ultimate holding company.
Your Use of this Site
You may only use the Website for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career, seeking information about or services or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it. In particular, but without limitation, you must not seek to access, alter or delete any information to which you do not have authorised access, seek to overload the system via spamming or flooding, take any action or use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, damage or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Website or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Website.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all information supplied by you is true, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any system or data prior to being submitted to the Website. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the Website at our sole discretion, at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
Regarding each of your visits to the site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and platform, time zone settings, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream, to and from our site (including date and time); pages or jobs you searched for and applied for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to pages and session times, page interaction and information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouseovers), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our staff.
Adaptive gives you the option to submit a CV when creating a profile, this helps our consultants to find you potential career opportunities.
You can submit your CV to apply for specific jobs on the Adaptive Business Group websites, or to be reviewed by our consultants. Our team will be in touch as and when positions become available.
Your information will be stored as part of the profile within the ABG (Adaptive Business Group) database and will be accessible by our team. By creating a profile, you are agreeing to these terms.
You are able to delete your profile at any time. You can update your profile at any time, simply by logging in to the user area. By submitting new data, your old data will automatically be archived, providing the submission details stay the same.
Information Submitted by You
Security and Passwords
In order to register with the Website and to sign in when you visit the Website, you will need to use a username and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of your password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to any other person. You must notify us immediately if you believe that your password is known to someone else or if it may be used in an unauthorised way. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
We may terminate your registration and/or deny you access to the Website or any part of it (including any services, goods or information available on or through the Website) at any time in our absolute discretion and without any explanation or notification.
- Information you give to us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; ○ to notify you about changes to our service; to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information: to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Company Number: 05573285
VAT Number: GB872328218
Registered Address: 10 Lonsdale Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1NU
Country of Registration: England & Wales