The world wants everything quicker and better than they had it before and that includes their Healthcare provision making the Research & Development division one of the most exciting to work for.
From long term drug development, to implementing the newest A.I. tech into exciting products we have the R&D contacts to ensure your skillset is put to the test.
- The R&D departments within our clients attracts scientists from most disciplines including chemists, biologists, pharmacologists and microbiologists.
- You could work in the lab acrossa number of projects, or apply your scientific training to clinical trials, regulatory work, studies of health economics or even statistics.
- Our client base across our Pharma and Biotech clients will cover your needs and present you with a number of options to enter the private sector.
Public Sector Work
- Not all R&D takes place within the private sector, in most countries including where you will find an Adaptive office (UK, Germany, USA, Singapore) you will find a large number of public bodies carrying out the latest R&D across not just Pharmaceutical products but also within Robotics, A.I., Imaging techniques etc.
- These leading Universities and Public Bodies won't necessarily have the deadlines a Private Sector business will have with their shareholders and profit warnings....meaning R&D in the Public Sector setting can often be a more rewarding long term answer to your desire to make a difference.
- Our dedicated consultants within our Product space spend their time networking with Product Owners, Manager, Leader, to make sure our clients in the Medical Device and Digital Health areas have not just the best innovators working for them but innovators who understand the route to market.
- Our clients need Product talent that can see the potential pitfalls with the regulations and how to progress through them, they instinctively know what markets will respond best to which products and importantly what is coming next from their competitors.
- If this sounds like you then reach out to our team - our clients are always interested in speaking with strong Product talent.
- Our innovative clients are built on strong R&D Engineering functions.
- Their ability to always take their existing product and improve it, adapt it, revolutionise it, digitalize it, shrink it!!
- Always thinking, always developing ideas - is there a more exciting place to work in Healthcare than in the R&D Engineering department?
- From Mechanical to Electrical to Software all engineers can find a home within R&D and our relationships with our clients allows us to introduce you to cutting edge technology that won't fly a plane, dig a quicker tunnel of float a cruise liner...this technology will save lives so reach out to us here at Adaptive today.