Senior Clinical Research Associate
Our Munich based client, specialising in manufacturing cardiovascular medical devices is currently looking for a Senior CRA to support clinical project management throughout the their clinical studies.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Providing support in developing and writing clinical study documentation, while ensuring it is compliant with the clinical study protocol as well as ISO 14155.
- Participating in co-monitoring visits as and when required at clinical sites in France, Germany & Belgium (once every other month)
- Submission of study specific documents to regulatory authorities.
- Collating, filing and general administration of study documentation
- Successfully completed technical or scientific studies or comparable qualification.
- Experience in working with medical device is essential
- Working knowledge of the legal requirements for medical devices, such as : MDR, ISO 14155.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in both German and English languages.
Please apply with your CV or contact Kasia Krasuska for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.
+49 30 16 63 83 76