Director of Supplier Quality Operations (m / w / d)
Based in Bavaria
My client is a global leader in respiratory medical devices.
They are searching for a Director of Supplier Management Operations to report to a SVP and oversee a team of 5 employees in Supplier Engineering. You'll be working in a cross-functional international team, travel is anticipated between 50 - 60% and there are strong development options in this role with a truly global scope. To begin with, you would be responsible for supplier engineering activities for external purchases in EMEA and Asia and lead in the improvement of supply quality across the procurement function.
This is a business critical role due to the high level of stakeholder management involved and increased regulatory requirements due to the MDR.
I look forward to receiving your application!
- Lead the supplier engineering team
- Be responsible for permanent improvement of external supply quality
- Monitor suppliers' performance through KPIs and preventative measures
- Work closely across Quality Assurance, Procurement, R&D and Regulatory Affairs
- Guide suppliers on non-conformities and root-cause analysis
- Process audits, recommendations on supplier selection and coordination of change control activities for purchased goods and services.
- Degree educated in scientific studies or engineering
- Several years of experience in Supplier Quality Engineering within the medical device or pharma field
- Willingness to travel
- Leadership experience with strong social competence and communications skills
- Good knowledge of QMS and ISO 13485, MDD/MDR, ISO 9001 and GMP
Please apply with your CV or contact the job poster Rebecca Stevens for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.