Our client is a market leader in the respiratory field, producing ventilators and respiratory diagnostics for use in the ICU, NICU and Operative Care settings.
They are now searching for a Leader of the Sustaining Project Engineering function to support the success of the PMO and manage the team of project engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing multiple business critical projects at one time.
- Coordinating all sustaining and process engineering activities.
- Aligning multiple functions in the business (R&D, Production, Supply Chain).
- Resource management.
- Developing processes for products and lean production in the business.
- Direct management of 9 reports – you will motivate and get your team engaged on projects.
- Team lead experience is required.
- Project management experience.
- Strong communication skills – dealing with stakeholders and different teams within the business.
- Strong analytical skills and technical understanding of diverse topics e.g. suppliers, development, RA/QM topics.
- Attractive bonus scheme and company car offered.
- Home office flexibility – 2x a week.
Please contact Hollie Barry for further information on this position and/or others in the medical device industry: email@example.com