Event Marketing Manager (m / f / d)
Based in Berlin
Our client is a medical technology company with a global presence, listed on the stock exchange with their Headquarters based in Berlin.
They specialize in the development, manufacture and sale of medical devices for the Orthopaedics in the field of trauma including medical implants. The team is driven, innovative and focused on being nationally and internationally recognized as a leading medical contributor. The customer-orientated culture raises the standard for medical progress and consistent quality assurance of all products being sold to hospitals, clinics and direct to consumer across 20 countries. The team currently searches for a marketing specialist with a focus on event management to support national and international awareness of the brand and sales growth.
As the next Event Marketing Manager within this global company, you will be responsible for;
• Further development of the event concept with the marketing services team
• Complete coordination of national and international customer events and trade fairs as well as their on-site support and post-processing
• Coordination of external service providers (agencies, technicians etc.) and the budget
• Conception of events in cooperation with sales and product management
• Creation and processing of marketing documents and product brochures, PR documents, Communication and event materials
• Digital image and document processing in QuarkXpress, Photoshop and graphic design of print media
Ideally you will bring to the company;
• A degree in marketing, communication or event marketing
• At least 3 years of professional experience in event / event management within the life science industry
• Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
• Excellent organizational talent, which is characterized by independent and goal- and result-oriented
• Very good spoken and written German and English skills, other foreign languages ??are an advantage
Please apply with your CV or contact the job poster Rebecca Woodfield for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.