Are you an experienced Service Engineer in MedTech who is looking for that structured career development plan?
Our client is a global leader in analytical instruments for diagnostics and are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to support their Service Engineering team! You will focus on technical support, maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting of their devices in Rhine-Main region.
- Liaise with customers and colleagues in the site planning process prior to installation.
- Inspection, installation, and testing of systems and accessories at customers’ sites, and deliver basic operator training.
- Carry out breakdown repairs and planned maintenance at customers’ sites as part of a team,
- with rapid response where necessary.
- Provide technical support and assistance to customers and to colleagues, either directly or by remote diagnosis.
- Carry out procedures necessary to validate systems to certifiable standards.
- Provide technical input to the sales team in non-routine sales cases.
- Frequent travel within the EMEA region and occasionally abroad.
What is required:
- Great communication skills to be able to build relationships.
- Strong scientific or technical background with experience in chemistry, electronic, physics or another field Medical related.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- Self-motivation and a desire to collaborate with others to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to contribute to a team effort while accepting accountability for a specific job within the team.
- Excellent at ongoing learning in a field of technology that is developing quickly.
- Strong computer literacy, including knowledge with industry-standard operating systems and data systems hardware.
Please contact Dominika Wyrwinska for more details about this position or to connect about other positions in medical technology.