Production and Supplier Quality Manager
Our client is a global company focused exclusively on breathing through every stage of life. They cover ventilation, respiratory diagnostics, anesthesia delivery & patient monitoring.
With the growing need for respiratory diagnostics, they are currently looking for a Production and supplier Quality Manager to improve, maintain, and to further develop their production and supplier quality activities.
- Lead and manage the Supplier Quality function and all supplier related activities.
- Support RAQM team.
- Identify quality-related issues and generate Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCAR).
- Participation in the Continuous Improvement activities.
- Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, bioengineering or other science subjects.
- Several years of experience of working with medical devices.
- Previous experience of working in Production Quality and Supplier Quality.
- Experience and knowledge of quality requirements such as: ISO 13485, FDA & ISO 14971.
Please apply with your CV or contact Kasia Krasuska for further details on this opportunity and additional vacancies in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management.
+44 208 133 5376